Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Binding 2 cuddle quilts

Good morning!  I finished my one cuddle quilt and now just need to put the binding down.  And I never did find the owner of the other purple cuddle quilt so maybe I did do it all and just do not remember it from that time in my life..lol but I just need to finish that binding and I will be turning them into the guild.  I did want to post the pics now since I will not be able to make the meeting I must get them to someone who is going... These both will go to the Ronald McDonald House here in Chattanooga.  In doing the yellow one we were suppose to cut 3 different 1 yard pieces and we should have gotten 3 different quilts out of them but for some reason it did not happen that way for me.  I had to make the pieces fit so I got one and that was good enough for me.  I hope you have a great day. 




2 comments:

sandiqltr said...

Cute!!

Love Of Quilts said...

Very good of you to make these. So cute.