Thursday, March 29, 2012

"thank you" to so many

I just wanted to say how much I  appreciate the cards and notes coming in the mail telling me that you are praying for me and keeping me in your thoughts.  I have them displayed in my living room and when I look at them they help to give me strength and pull me through this ordeal.  It has been 3 weeks since all this has happened and I have had only 1 chemo treatment but there have been a few bumps and ER visits that I have had to make and climb over and I cannot have imagined getting through them without knowing you are all  here praying for me.  Because of the cancer being in my stomach I cannot really sit at my puter very long because it is very uncomfortable but I still do manage to get here long enough to check my messages and send a note here and there.  My husband asked what I wanted for Mother's Day and I said I think I would like something like a "Kindle Fire" so I would be able to go to my blogs that I like to keep up with or my groups that I am in  and check my emails without having to sit up.  I miss not being able to be involved like I use too.
Well I didn't mean to actually go into all that I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who has been praying for me.  You all mean so very much to me!
Post a Comment