Thursday, March 1, 2012

2 scrappy tops finished & still in shock


Well I did manage to get 2 scrappy tops finished and I will work on getting them complete this week coming up.  So have a wonderful day!  Speaking of, my week did not start out wonderful.  I have been working on finding answers to physical problems I have been  having and boy did I get an answer.  There  was a lesson in all of this and that was never to think you know what it might be when it turns out to be something entirely different, really what  we  need to do  is to sit back and count our blessings....enjoy your day

1 comment:

sandiqltr said...

When I first read the title of your post I thought you meant you were in shock about getting 2 scrappies done. Sorry to hear the shock had to do with your health.
The 2 scrappies are wonderful. I especially ike the second one.