Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thank you for your prayers, I am home

I just wanted to post a note of thanks for everyone's prayers and to let you all know that I am home and the rest is left in God's hands now...thanks again for helping me through this it means so very much too me.....
I am starting a journal, which has been recommended for this journey but I have to see if my good friend and she knows who she is would make me one of her awesome journal covers.  I have made a few but she makes the best........have a great day..I think I am going to go back to bed at the moment and will check in later....

6 comments:

Linda Smith said...

Consider it done. In fact if you like it, I have one that I made recently that I think would be perfect. I will show it to you tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much my friend...I knew you knew who I was talking about......I will look forward to it....

Sparky said...

We will be here ....promise you.

Love Of Quilts said...

I have been reading but I still must have missed something where have you been that you are home now. Trish

Unknown said...

Thank you Madame Samm you have always been there and you are very much appreciated....

Unknown said...

Trish I have sent you a private email.....I will know better on Tuesday afternoon...