Thursday, November 17, 2011

Needing help with blogs

Good morning I am wondering if anyone els has had the same problem I am having.  Whenever I go to a blog it is taking me forever to be able to go anywhere or post a comment on any blog that I go to , even my own.  I keep getting a message at the bottom of the blog that says blogger needs to recover.  So i hit the reover page and it takes me, without a word of lie at least 14 to 20 minutes for it to recover and then someimtes I still cannot leave a comment or anything.  I am thinking that something is not connecting and it has only been since this new computer that I had to get almost a couple of weeks ago.  I have sent bloggers a note about it and have not heard anything yet so I was wondering if anyone else has gone thru this?  Apprecite any words of advice.
Post a Comment