Monday, March 28, 2011

Triptych Challenge

I am in a triptych challenge on a Fiber arts group that I am in and I finally completed them on Saturday...
We keep one and pass on the other two..The challenge was "celebrate me" We had to add as much as we could to tell a little about ourselves I started with my heritage with the teepee at the top, then I live in the south with mountains and trees and a white picket fence for my flowers then on the other side I added things from my sewing room...a zipper, buttons, beads, charms, wool, different fibers. Then I wanted to do something different so I used the left top side of the panel as a pin keeper and added a pincushion that could be removed for use. Border the sides with a piece of knitting thread backed it with a lovely piece of cardstock and it was complete and it was also allot of fun.....enjoy Oh by the way my words I choose to use were Live, Love and Laugh.

1 comment:

Vicki Miller said...

These are lovely, sharon, such a pity to split them up. thanks for the welcome to the group.
vicki