Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A little poem to start your day

I borrowed this from Sandie at the Chatty Crone,,,Thanks Sandie

Good morning to all:

"Now I wake me up to live;
I'll give life all I have to give.
If today I face a test,
I'll cope and pray to do my best.

With each breath and step I take,
be with me, Lord, forheaven's sake."

Today hopefully will be the last court day for my son with his daughter. Again thank you all for all your prayers, karma and never ending support you have given me thru my grandsons' kidnapping. He is now returned home to his Dad and for that I am thankful.....Hopefully it will take time but we can all get back into something as close to normal as that would be nice.

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

My goodness I am a new follower. Did his mother kidnap him or someone else? Thank GOD he is home and safe! I will look around your blog a bit and see what I can find out.
sandie