Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thank You for attending the Bunny Hop

I want to thank everyone who stopped by to say Hello and sign up for the bunny hop drawing.  I can tell you this was allot of fun and my first give-a-way.  I have not gotten to everyone's blog yet but I do intend to.  And I can tell you that I will be having other give-a-ways it is such fun to get to meet new friends and stay connected to old ones.
I will be pulling the winner later this evening by putting everyone's name into the basket and having my husband draw the winniing  name.  I know I can use the number generator but that just seems to be impersonal to me anyway.  At least for a personal give-a-way.
Like I said I did not get to visit everyone yet but I will and I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and and beautiful spring.  Thank you for making mine so much more special.....

Sharon

No comments: