Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"GOOD EGG " BUNNY HOP GIVE-A-WAY



Well there is no better way than to start the spring season out but with a give-a-way.  Sandi is the lady who started this all out and if you click on the bunny on the side bar you will read where it all started and also it will take you to other friends that are joining in on this "Bunny Hop" and they too are doing a give-a-way.  The key is you only have  few days to visit all the lovely ladies that are involved.   The Hop is from March 24th thru the 28th.  But with some of the ladies it may end sooner so you will need to visit and read the instructions on each one. 
On a personal note I want to thank Sandi for  putting allot of time and effort into putting this together and letting me join in on the fun, I feel privilaged to be a part of it.
Now for this hop , Countess Hop and I (the bunny on the top of the basket, went out for a stroll and along the way we came acrossed "Amy Butlers" beautiful  spring bundle of FQ"s, aren't they just yummy also there was a chick and her egg along with some "jelly belly's Key Lime pie jelly beans.  Oh and I almost forgot there maybe a few other things for instance chocolate some where stored in this beautiful key lime basket.  Now all you have to do to win is leave me a comment telling me what spring means to you and of course a way to reach you if you should win.  I will take comments until midnight, March 26th and there will be a lucky winner on Saturday the 27th.  For 2 chances in the hat just join my blog with a sperate note telling me that.  I hope you have a wonderful Easter and a blessed one to share with family and friends.  Good luck!
PS...Just in case you are wondering this is for all friends, I will ship international.
Post a Comment