Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bag exchange

Good Morning...things are moving along with my m-i-l we are getting her settled and have almost all of her calls and id's and all that finished. 
I am in a tote bag exchange and we did have a theme for this one it was fall but my partner does not like fall colors or civil war colors  and wanted brights and loves teal and red so I just added a few autumn things to her bag that she can remove to keep within the parameter of the rules for the bag.  After all if she does not like those colors I did not want to make her something that she did not want so here is a pic of the finished bag.....hopefully she will get it soon as it went out on the scheduled date.  It has tons of pockets per her request and long handles so we will see.  Here is a pic...


I will keep my fingers crossed that she likes it.  Have a great day everyone...

 

4 comments:

sandiqltr said...

I am sure she will love it! It is really a cute bag. Is that an original design of yours?

Saskia Smit said...

Very nice bag. Is it a pattern ?

Unknown said...

Thanks Saskia for commenting yes it is a pattern called the chubby charmer...and a very big bag I might add

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Sandi thank you so much for stopping by my blog and no all I did was make it a little smaller because it is so big and I had to mail it out but it is called the "chubby charmer"...talk to you soon.