Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sew We Quilt; Tammy Bag Finale is today!

Oh what a wonderful fun Hop this has been.  Thank you Madame Samm for such a wonderful pattern it has been such a pleasure doing my "Tammy's" as always you made it accessible,  you made it fun and the hardest part was deciding on fabric..Please visit the other ladies that I share this last day with:

Thanks to all the other ladies that participated they were all lovely and of course to our sponsors for always designing new fabrics, tools, threads, etc. to make our quilting more pleasurable!  Here we go:

This Tammy was made for a special friend of mine, Linda.  You see she will be leaving TN soon to move to another state and I wanted to gift her with something I know she can use.  Linda does beautiful applique' and lately has been doing some English paper piecing so her bag was filled with everything from needles to freezer paper and then a few kits for her epp projects and I was surprised myself what you can get into one.....Linda you are a dear friend and I will miss you....I hope you like it!
Can you tell I love to embellish sometimes it is hard to know when to stop...




My embellishments on this bag included some plus size inches that I made, lace, a tatted flower which I ink dyed, some wispy thread to border the bag out and a telephone charm since we will more than likely be talking on the phone allot more...

I also made one for myself, for a very special reason.  If there are any diabetics out there you know how we have to carry our supplies and insulin and all the pump devices in a little black (sometimes they are red) bags...well not any more!  This Tammy will hold all my supplies so now my supplies will be carried in style.  




I also used some plus size inches that I made, a ruffle on one side with some purple little flower trim to border one side and on the other side a plus size inchie some ink dyed lace to border it out and a little charm/bead trim
I "thank you" for stopping by to visit me today.  I know there were a bit of pictures but I was truly amazed at all they hold and wanted to show as much as I could.  Have a wonderful day!


Post a Comment