Saturday, May 12, 2012

Update....

I just wanted to post a little note to let all my blog family and friends know the status of my cancer.  As of last Tuesday I have finished 3 rounds of chemo and went to have a PET scan done on Friday to see how much the mass is deteriorating (hopefully).  I know the few that I had in my back are very small now and radiation will take care of those but the one in my stomach is not at the half way mark yet and we cannot do radiation until it is.  So if the PET shows that is has gotten to under half the original size  then we can begin radiation if not I will have to do 3 more rounds of chemo...so I know with all of your support and prayers that have been sent my way  and a little grace given to me by our Lord I will see the radiation doctor on Tuesday so we can do our planning meeting, I am not sure what that is but I am guessing it is where he makes his marks and all for radiation to begin.  I will post an update when I know where I am headed.  I want to say thank you to all of you for helping me to keep my chin above the water...I am truly blessed.....

2 comments:

Gene Black said...

Peace be with you; may your spirit grow strong and your mass grow smaller and smaller until it is gone and you are healed.

Michele said...

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, as I have done all along, that you will get the good news you so need on Tuesday.