Tuesday, February 14, 2012

small Thread Catcher


Hey there everyone.  I received a pattern from a friend, Linda for a small thread catcher.  Well I was looking at it and thought wow that can't take long and it did not.  I put it together in an hour.  I do suggest either buttons or charms for the center of the angles because you need that little weight to firm it up some.  But it was very fun, easy and turned out really cute don't you think?

Note:  you can find the pattern here lisabongean.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/thread-catcher.pdf 

6 comments:

Linda Smith said...

Wow! That was fast and so cute. Happy "V" Day!

Love Of Quilts said...

Very cute. Happy Valentine's Day!

sandiqltr said...

That is really cute and useful, too. I guess I need to get busy and make one for myself.

Anonymous said...

These would make great gifts for other stitchers. What is the name of the pattern and who is the designer. Hope all is going well for you. I think about you.

Linda Smith said...

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I found the pattern for the little thread catcher here: Little Thread Catcher
lisabongean.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/thread-catcher.pdf

It was made by Lisa Bongean.

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda I was going to call you today to find out...appreciate it...