Monday, December 26, 2011

Charms from 12 days SS



The first picture was  the charms that Susie sent me in my 12 days secret sister exchange on our WWCQ group. When I say she spoiled me look at the second pic with all the threads and fibers that she also sent me. I have never even used some of these so this is  very exciting.  What we were suppose to do is mimick the 12 days of Christmas and change the words like
On the first day of Christmas my secret sister sent to me a vintage silkie....
On the second day of Christmas my secret sister sent to me two silver charms.. and so forth...then on the l2th day of Christmas my secret sister sent o me a handmade ?????? well you get the point.
Needless to say that Susie did not pay attention because she sent me all these beautiful threads and fibers that I am going to be having so much fun stitching with.....Thanks so much Susie!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm drooling!! What a great addition to your stash Sharon!

Annie said...

WOW! FUN!

Brenda Cregger said...

That looks like so much fun. What a wonderful idea. Glad you got so many goodies. May your New Year be full of goodness and light. Hugs Bren