Friday, April 15, 2011

ATC Swap

I have made 3 atc's to swap out with members in a group that I am in and wanted to share pics. With each one I tried a different method, first one I used foil and black archieval ink then added some foam pieces, second I used luminere paint on paper towel and sealed it then stamped a moon and stars on it and hand stitched and last I used a inkjet transfer pic that I had and frayed the piece of fabric it is on. I really enjoyed working on these....have a good evening.

7 comments:

JB said...

I really like the inkjet transfer card. What method did you use for the transfer?

Vicki Miller said...

I was just surfing to try and find an idea for an ATC swap and what do i find? just what I needed on your site! I treally like the inkjet transfer one. the frayed fabric gives it that bit of oomph.

Linda Smith said...

Very nice. Good job.

Love Of Quilts said...

Thank you for sharing those cute cards.Have a great week. Trish

Mosaic Magpie said...

Great looking ATC's! I am your newest follower.
Deb

Lisa said...

those are so neat, Sharon. How do you 'seal' the Lumiere paint?

Gina said...

Fun ATC's!