Friday, February 11, 2011

Postcard Swap

In one of my groups we are doing  a country pc swap.  Our first month was France and here is a pic I hope she will like it.  I not only get to play with my "stuff" but I learn as I go along what could be better.  What I did was printed out on computer fabric a pic of the French Alps and then added some luminer paint to hi-lite some areas and added beads to the snow cap mtns.  I also added french knots for the deepest blue in the water and added some beads too hoping to  give it more dimention.  I blended some gold luminere to the rocks and added some wine and wine glasses with french knots for the bubbles coming from the glasses and grapes.  I hope you like it Lisa, enjoy.

3 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

You pictures prefectly what France would look like to me....no reason why she wouldn't like it. Trish

LA said...

That's cool Mom!

Jaime Haney said...

I love the little French knots!

It's so great to meet you and to get to see all your beautiful creations. This OWOH has introduced me to so many new art forms. I look forward to reading more of your posts and learning more about you and your artwork and family as time goes by. I'm now following you too!