Monday, February 28, 2011

Cleveland,TN Museum Quilt Show




Sandi you are so welcome I was glad to see it there......







A few friends of mine, Linda, Vicky Judy and myself went to a quilt show this weekend and here are some pics of the quilts that were there.  The first place duo is a friend of mine Joaneen B, 3rd place contemp. was Vicky's and a beautiful  "Dear Jane"  there was also a crazyquilt that came in 2nd for small quilts (which it was really nice to see) and there were other beautiful ones there so I wanted to share some pics.  Enjoy your Monday.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Beautiful quilts, very talented entrants. Congrats to your friends!

sandiqltr said...

Sharon-- thanks for showing my quilt on your blog. sandi

Mary Keasler said...

Hey Sharon! Great to meet you! Thanks for showing my quilt on your blog.