Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Christmas Stocking


I am on an exchange list for a christmas stocking. I just love receiving one of these and making one to give out also. I was on one last year and decided that I wanted to do it again this year. Well I finally finished it and here is my christmas stocking for Christmas 2009. The theme was Santas so to me that meant that somewhere on the stocking you had to show and do your best to depict a Santa or colors of what Santa has meant to you. I hope you all feel I did this and I feel pretty good about it. Enjoy and as always please leave a comment and let me know what you think...

2 comments:

Linda Smith said...

Beautiful! You did a lot more in such a little time. Very nice.

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda, I worked on it that night and all the next day. Since DH has been home sick I decided to keep myself busy..