Monday, October 26, 2009

A gift


I wanted to share a pic of a gift that was made for me for my birthday. I know allot of us quilters journal and I have always wanted to make myself a journal fabric cover. Well a friend of mine, Linda, she is the lady I met over the internet through a mutual internet friend of ours. Well Linda took the first step and sent me an email since she lived in Chattanooga also and was looking for a stitching buddy. Well since we met I have invited her to a few guilds here in town and she joined. We have also set up Wednesdays for now since I am not working to spend some stitching time together and I am so glad we did. I think we truly enjoy the time we get to spend together. Well I don't know how she knew but this is what she made for me and gave it to me for my birthday. Isn't it lovely? THank you Linda I cannot tell you how much I appreciated the gift and intend on making it my 2o1o year journal...

2 comments:

Linda Smith said...

Aw shucks, mam, twernt nuthin.

Expressions by Heather said...

I love the fabric you used, it's just gorgeous!

Heather
My Frugal Family
theherberfamily.blogspot.com