Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Please meet my daughter


Hey everyone well I have already introduced you to my son and my daughter was here this weekend so I took a few pics of her with Phalynn. I am so proud of her she graduated from Weslyn College, she is a teacher of the 5th grade right now but next year she will teach 2nd, which is what she has wanted to teach for awhile now, she is married to the love of her life and I don't think he could possible love her anymore than he does. And I think she is smart, wonderful and very pretty. So here is my Leigh-Anne...

3 comments:

Pat said...

She is very pretty and so is her baby. Thanks for sharing the photo.

Angie in SoCal said...

Lovely daughter is your Leigh-Anne. Who is the cherub?

Blessings,
Mary A Nudge

Unknown said...

Mary that is so nice of you to say, thank you. And the cherub is my new gran baby girl "Phalynn" She was born March 3rd.