Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Mothers Day blessing

Good Morning, I just wanted to post to all the Moms that read my blog I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. I also wanted to tell my thoughts on this day. I am thankful for it, I think we all need a day to be celebrated but my feelings are deeper than that. I always made a big fuss when I could for my Moms day although I don't think she liked it very much, I had fun! But around here when it is Mom's day I tend to be so grateful to my children on that day. I feel pride to be their Mom and I am so proud of them. I have a boy and a girl who are adults now and they are so different in many ways but I still see the similarity in them. There has not been a moment in their lives that I ever regretted having them. When they were growing up I grew up with them, when they hurt I hurt, when they are happy I am overjoyed. I also have a son-in-law now that I couldn't say enough good things about, I am proud to call him my SIL and I am proud of him. So on this Mom's day I want to say thank you to my Son, Gene, my daughter Leigh-Anne and my SIL, Jeremy. You have enriched my life so much that words cannot say and I toast to all three of you plus your Dad for making me the Mom that I am and giving me this wonderful day to celebrate it.....thank You
Post a Comment