Thursday, January 29, 2009




I joined in on Wendy's pay it forward on her blog http://stitchduchessscrazysanequiltingworld.blogspot.com/ and I was one of the lucky ones.
Here are the rules. It’s the Pay It Forward Exchange. It’s where acts and deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, in the hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness are passed on. All you have to do is be one of the first 2 to leave a comment on this post and I will make a gift and send it out to you within 12 months. Then in return you will promise to do the same thing on your blog. Just add the pic of the PIF and a little description about how it works and you are ready to go. Some come on and join me in "paying it forward"!!!!!! You must be one that loves to receive handmade gifts...

6 comments:

Pat said...

I just took part in 2 of these (and have to make 6 gifts now within the next few months) or I'd join. If you get stuck and don't get your 2, let me know and I'll see if some of my blog readers may be interested. Good luck with it!

Shari said...

I would love to beinvolved in the PIF gift giving. I think this is a great way to show people that stitchers care and share. I promise I will extend this offer on my own blog LadyJSpice@blogspot.com

Shari said...

Just in case the other post did not go thru please include me in your PIF campaign. I think this is a great way for stitchers to show they share and care about the world. I will be happy to do this on my own blog LadyJSpice.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yeah Shari thank you, I also think this is a great way to give back.

Anonymous said...

Okay, count me in, I think I could manage to make 2 hand made items. Thanks Raven

Unknown said...

Thank you Shari and Raven for plaing in the PIF.....I will post to yo when I mail out my gifts...