Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hussif made for me


Hi everyone I wanted to share a couple of pics with you one was the previous post from Pam on a christmas cracker I received and the other is this one from Melisa who is my ss from crazyquilting group that I belong to. She has been a wonderful ss to get me through this year and always sent me wonderful cheerful gifts and dropped in on me all through the year with notes and stories that helped me get through this stormy year. Anyway she made me a beautiful Hussif. I have always wanted one and thought people who had them must have been very special people and when I opened it I cried...Thank you so much Melisa it started my New Years just wonderfully. Here are some pics of the beautiful hussif that she made for me.....

2 comments:

Pat said...

This is very pretty!

diplofam said...

Hi Sharon!
This is Carin Vogelzang from Margaret's Hope Chest. You left a comment on the blog but I didn't know your e-mail address. I would love to send a quilt to your friend you mentioned-just e-mail me at margaretshopechest@yahoo.com I can surely send it to CA-no problem! Have a great day, Carin