Saturday, February 14, 2015

Mixed Media January Journal page

First let me wish everyone a very Happy Valentines Day and I really hope you get to enjoy the day with your loved ones! It has been a very busy month so far  between doctors and taking my m-i-l to the er for falls that could have been prevented if she would use her walker, I am already exhausted. That being said I will be going to my Modern guild this morning and that is always a pleasure to spend time with our group here in Chattanooga.  I am still missing my DF Linda it is like everywhere I go she should be there but hopefully I will see her in April and we will get a chance to catch up.

Anyway I am in a mixed media group and the theme this year is what each month means to me:  so here is my month of January...take care and have fun.....


I used gesso, watercolor;  glitter; white marker; black archival ink and washi tape...I hope the lady that receives it really enjoys it.  It was allot of fun to do.

No comments: