I am in a FiberAntics art group led by Veronica and we are winding down the year. We have one more to go and then we will start again in the New Year. This month the theme was pumpkins which I guess we could dress a pumpkin up in all ways but I chose to use the pumpkin seed. I used modge podge to actually add the cupcake holders to the cards then added a little pumpkin die cut and some pumpkin seeds in the center. Then added a little information on the back about pumpkin seeds. I really did not know what I was going to do until I started them I just wanted to use pumpkin seeds so this is how they turned out.