Friday, August 8, 2014

Saying Hello finally and AQS in Chattanooga

Howdy out there...I hope you all have a great weekend!  I think my blog is working now, yeah!  We have been super busy here getting Chattanooga ready for the AQS extravaganza that will soon be here in September plus you know the usual stuff.....but the usual stuff isn't that wonderful to post about so I am going to post a few pics of what I have been working on lately..


In our Modern Guild we set out to do a project to include the TN River.  Joan did a wonderful job of hosting this program with a few other people involved, it was pulled together without a hitch...kuddos to you all.  The project was doing a small wall hanging of the TN River.  I think there were 23 of us involved and we all had a piece of the TN River to put into a quilt.  I cannot wait for you all to see it.  The quilts will be displayed in the TN Aquarium during AQS week here in Chattanooga.  It will be hung as it is really laid out according to the map.  It will be an awesome site to see so if you are on the fence about coming to Chattanooga for AQS, this is in addition to AQS and it will be worth the trip.  There will also be other places in Chattanooga that will be hosting quilt shows.  I will see what more info I can gather and post an update as much as I can.  If you do decide to come let me know I would love to catch up with you and say Hello...
so in closing stay tuned!

No comments: