Monday, November 12, 2012

My little coin purse

I am just thrilled with this pattern that I bought from Madame Samm and if any of you would like to give it a try it is for sale here .  It is a little coin purse and with all of her pictures and details of how to do it well it just came together wonderfully.  So I wanted to share the one that I worked on this morning and I will be making some more, I can tell you that.  Thanks Madame Samm for a wonderful pattern...



I loved these colors together and I had to use the white thread because I did not have any heavy duty thread in the colors I needed but this one if for me so it is fine.  I hope you enjoy it too.

5 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

They should make good gifts.

sandiqltr said...

That is absolutely adorable. I might have to make some of these. Thanks for the link.

carla said...

Hi!! It is very pretty and I love the colors you used!!!! Thank You

Barb said...

Your coin purse is just adorable!!!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I made a couple from that pattern too Sharon and I love it - she did a great design job! blessings, marlene