Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back on track

Hey there well I hope this note finds all friends and family well. We have our last court date for the grandbaby coming up next week and hope all goes well there. Everyone that I know that was involved in the tornados is starting to rebuild and look toward a better future which is really a piece of wonderful news. But there are still so many without......We did lose our LQS which was Sew-Bee-It but they have already broke ground for that.
I did manage to do some hand stitching on a block to send out for the Sendai Hearts and Hands group. Enjoy and count your blessings everyday!

6 comments:

tisme said...

I am glad to see you posting Sharon, hope all goes well with the hearing.
I am trying to finish up projects, and start on my challenge piece next week.

dutchcomfort said...

Good to hear you are doing fine, considering circumstances! I keep my fingers crossed for the court date next week!

Vicki Miller said...

Glad to hear that you are moving forward. It is a slow process as I know and those without are so heartbreaking. There are still people here without homes after 30 months. hope your son and daughter are OK.

JB said...

So glad you are safe and sound. The TTs have been concerned about you. Do you have any flooding in your immediate area?

Renate said...

Wonderful to see you posting again Sharon. Glad to hear that folks are able to start rebuilding. As JB said, we TTs were concerned.

Lynn Majidimehr said...

Your block is coming along nicely!

Thanks for visiting my blog!