Sunday, March 15, 2009

Landscape quilt


I am almost done with this landscape quilt that is from a picture of when I went up to Intercourse, PA with a few friends. Actually this was a few years ago but the LearningFA group that I am in suggested making a landscape quilt of the house you would like to live in or of the house you live in. So I remembered this pic and started and here it is..I am still putting the binding on and I am trying to put small beads around the house because otherwise you can hardly see it..lol

2 comments:

Pat said...

This is very nice. I have a friend who uses fabric pens or a good quality colored pencil to lightly go around the edges of things that don't show up very well in her "picture" quilts. You might try that to get the house to show up more...I think start with a colored pencil and do it lightly and then a bit darker...until you get the effect you like.

Nice job on it!!!

Grandma said...

Hi Sharon,

You did a wonderful job on this quilt.

Cindy in Seattle