Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hi we have a group called "Greatful threads" that meet once a month at our quilt shop.  The weather is really foggy and rainy  so no meeting but I wanted to post a pic of our challenge.  We had a  one word challenge that we were to make no bigger than a 12 x 12 or we could make a 9 x 12 as a donation to the Alzheimer Campaign here is my picture..........Remembering  the theme is HotStuff!  I used muslin and added a piece of cheesecloth saturated in modge podge and water mixed...then I used watercolor paint for the background and also for Mr thermometer added batting and a backing, quilted it then added the binding...enjoy!

4 comments:

Brenda Cregger said...

Sharon this is so neat. How creative. One of the girls did a picture...Cat on a Hot time Roof. It was cute. They were all pretty cool. Martha will probably post pics. I'll show mine tomorrow. Missed ya. me

Create With Joy said...

Dear Sharon

Thanks for joining us at Friendship Friday last week - I loved reading the story behind your wonderful blog name!

As you can see, I'm a tad behind in processing comments (smile) but I wanted to let you know that this week's Friendship Friday party is now open and the topic is Inspiration - hope to see you there!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

~Niki~ said...

Thank you for joining Just Us Quilters.
Would you kindly add the JUQ button to your blog-a requirement for the listing. Thanks! Grab the HTML now.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I am impressed. You did a great job. Glad to know one of my friends has all this inspiration, can you send some my way?
Hugs
Raven