Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Fly Stitch

I am on Sharon B's  TAST program for "2012".  Our first stitch was the fly stitch........ http://www.pintangle.com/journal/2012/1/3/take-a-stitch-tuesday-week-1.html Sharon will post a new stitch every Tuesday and this is the one for this week.  I would like to do a bell pull, that is my intention but it is not together yet so I will work on my candle mat and try to finish it.  I used 2 strands of floss and then added the pink silk ribbon in the same stitch.  I think it would make a pretty flower.  Hopefully in a few weeks my bell pull will be finished...thanks for taking a peek....






4 comments:

Vicki Miller said...

Good on you, sharon, I love your samples.

Love Of Quilts said...

I should like to try that myself.

bluemuf said...

Nice samples

Thearica said...

Your fly stitch work is great! I didn't get started this week due to being out of town for the holidays and cannot wait to get home and start!

I also want to take a moment to invite you over to my blog to read about a quilt show I am hosting live on my blog beginning Feb 1. The show is called Crazy Quilts Are Quilts Too. The show is designed to bring awareness to all of us crazy quilters and the work we do! There are a host of fantastic prizes to be won! Hope you will come check out the information and hopefully participate!

www.pigtalesandquilts.com